National Quality Framework
The National Quality Framework (NQF)raises quality and drives continuous improvement and consistency in Australian education and care services.
The Australian Children’s Education & Care Quality Authority (ACECQA) is the national body that oversees the NQF. We are proud that Tathra Preschool is currently rated at Exceeding the National Quality Standard
The Early Years Learning Framework is the National Curriculum for early childhood and provides the foundation for the educational program at Tathra Preschool. This Framework has been developed to ensure children receive quality education in early childhood settings. We use the Early Years Learning Framework in partnership with families to develop an educational program which is responsive to children’s ideas, interests, strengths and abilities. Our teaching and educational program is organised around 5 learning outcomes:
- Children have a strong sense of identity.
- Children are connected with and contribute to their world.
- Children have a strong sense of well-being.
- Children are confident and involved learners.
- Children are effective communicators.